Friday, March 14, 2008

McCain at it again.

I saw the headline and I thought for sure it was just sensationalizing something McCain did or said. Then I see that nope, he actually said it.

McCain, at a town hall meeting in this Philadelphia suburb, was asked if he had concerns that anti-American militants in Iraq might ratchet up their activities in Iraq to try to increase casualties in September or October and tip the November election against him.

"Yes, I worry about it," McCain said. "And I know they pay attention because of the intercepts we have of their communications ... The hardest thing in warfare is to counter someone or a group of individuals who are willing to take their own lives in order to take others."

Where do they FIND these people? Wait, nevermind. I don't wanna know. And here is the rest of it.

No comments: