Sunday, January 13, 2008

Speaking of vets...

While we are on the subject, here are some resources for returning vets and their families. It is likely not exhaustive, but hopefully something someone will be able to use. I know that most of the folks who stop by to read my posts likely read alot of news and blogs, but I long ago stopped assuming that everyone has access to the amount of information that I do, or has already seen it all somewhere else.
Several of these are national and I've tried to include some that are based in Oregon.

Here is what I've found so far:

Veterans and their Families

Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs

Oregon Paralyzed Veterans of America

Coalition of Troop Support
(Has a collection of resources)

Iraq War Veterans Organization, Inc.

Veterans of Oregon
And here is the rest of it.

No comments: