Saturday, June 21, 2008

Smith insults my intelligence

Aside from distorting and being dishonest about where he really stands, Gordon Smith does something that I absolutely detest and will not tolerate from anyone. He insults my (and our) intelligence, with not only the assumption that we aren't paying attention, but that we won't know what is going on when we do look. I am not in any way, shape or form, lacking in intelligence and skills of observation. Nor are most people I know.

And here is the rest of it.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Whew! For a minute, there, I thought it was just me. I experience a cognitive disconnect whenever Smith and his supporters make statements about his past record. Smith is an affront to anyone in possession of a functioning rational mind.

Anonymous said...

OY!!! I cannot count the weird TV ads I have been seeing lately stating all the "wonderful" "across the isle" things Smith has done. I am grateful I get my news other places!