Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Merkley at the Mult. Co. GLBT Caucus

On Monday July 7th Jeff Merkley will be at the monthly meeting of the Multnomah County Democrats GLBT Caucus. It will be a great opportunity for you to personally meet Jeff and to speak with him.

Where:
Democratic Party of Oregon Headquarters (The Donkey Stable)
232 NE 9th Ave.
Portland OR 97232

When:
Monday July 7, 2008
7:30pm

***Email multnomah.chair@stonewalloregon.org if you plan to attend (We would definitely need to know how many folks to expect so the space can handle it!)

This is my caucus and I'm glad he will be there. Months ago, when I had some concerns, his campaign invited me to come and address my questions directly to him. I was really intimidated and probably didn't come across as all that well-put-together (!), but I did get the answers that I needed. I've always appreciated that.
If you can, I highly recommend making this meeting, whether to speak to Merkley or learn more about the caucus. It is a really active, devoted group of people that I feel really proud to know.
And here is the rest of it.

No comments: