Thursday, September 6, 2007

I cannot claim to be vegan, or even completely vegetarian. However, I have begun to make choices in what I eat, what products I use, and where I get them from. For better or for worse, in today's market-driven society, the vast majority of companies and corporations don't change how they do business unless they are dragged kicking and screaming toward a damaged bottom line.PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) garners alot of publicity for their somtimes outrageous actions in support of their positions. However, they do have quite a bit of very useful information on their website, that is worth getting familiar with if we want to be able to play even a small part in making better and more humane choices in how we live our lives. Visit their homepage particularly for humane charities and companies.

No comments: